In God's Eyes What Happens To Our Sins

Victor
By -
0
In God's Eyes What Happens To Our Sins ?

1)  OUR SINS GO OUT OF SIGHT
 Isaiah 37:17
Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction.  You have put all my sins behind your back.

2) OUR SINS GO OUT OF REACH
Psalm 103:12
As far as the east is from the west so far he has removed our transgressions from us

Micah 7:19
You will again have compassion on us, you will tread our sins under foot and hurl all our inquiries into the depth of the sea.

3) OUR SINS GO OUT OF MIND
Isaiah 43:25
I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake and remembers your sin no more.

Jeremiah 31:34
No longer will they teach their neighbour or say to one another know the Lord because they will know me from the least of them to the greatest.  For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.

4) OUR SINS GO OUT OF EXISTENCE
Psalm 51: 1 & 2
Have mercy on me Oh God according to your unfailing love, according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my inquiry and cleanse me from my sin.

Psalm 51:7
Cleanse me with hyssop and I will be clean
Wash me and I will be whiter than snow.

Psalm 51:9
Hide your face from my sin and blot out all my inquiry

Isaiah 44:22
I have swept away your offences like a cloud
Your sins like the morning mist.
Return to me for I have redeemed you

Acts 3:19
Repent then and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out
That times of refreshing may come from the Lord.

The absolute necessity of repentance is to be solemnly charged upon the consciences of all who desire that their sins may be blotted out, and that they may share in the refreshment which nothing but a sense of Christ's pardoning love can afford. Blessed are those who have felt this. It was not needful for the Holy Spirit to make known the times and seasons of these dispensations. These subjects are still left obscure. But when sinners are convinced of their sins, they will cry to the Lord for pardon; and to the penitent, converted, and believing, times of refreshment will come from the presence of the Lord. In a state of trial and probation, the glorified Redeemer will be out of sight, because we must live by faith in him.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)