Hi Dear - I Had This Slight Accident

Victor
By -
0
"Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the your favourite pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn’t get hurt, so please don’t worry too much about me."
"I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The truck surged forward and unfortunately it bent
the garage door.   I didn't think it was too bad but the garage door people say it will have to be completely replaced.  As the truck went forward it unfortunately went completely through the garage door.  I don't know how that happened and unfortunately it smashed into your brand new red convertible that was sitting inside the garage.  It kind of crumpled the back bumper and sort of lifted up the truck lid.  Unfortunately as the car surged forward it went completely through your chest of tools and actually pushed the big tool chest right through the wall where it came to rest against my dining room table.
Don't worry the insurance people say your tools can be replaced although you will have to pay the $500 deductible on them.  My dining room table was also broken and actually went through the patio doors off the dining room.  But don't worry the insurance people say that is covered as well but you will have to pay the $1000 dollar deductible.

Oh did I forget to mention the front of your truck was somewhat damaged.  The insurance people say not to worry, it is covered but you will have to pay the $500 deductible.  Remember when we talked about getting the lower deductible for windshield and glass coverage.  You will probably wish we had as the windshield kind of broke and the insurance people say you will have to pay the $750 deductible on that.
So I guess you can see I have had kind of a busy day meeting with all these insurance people and contractors and such.  How was your day ?
I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.
Your loving wife


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)