Minor Fissure Bowel Movements Back To Normal/Unisom and Crohn's

Victor
By -
0

So in my last post I mentioned that I had a solid bowel movement. Well that seems to have cleared up however I started having minor blood near my rear area. The last time I had a fissure I couldn't even walk and had heating pads/took hot baths/used the car warmer feature to try to heal my rear. Sunday night I usually have Mexican food (I usually have cheese enchiladas and re-fried beans) however perhaps this may have caused some issues. I think the better explanation is I did take some over the counter Unisom which is suppose to help sleep however I think it ended up making me worse and discontinued using it. There was some blood on Monday (not a whole lot). By Tuesday it was almost nil and today was perfectly normal. I am not sure of the effects that Unisom has for Crohn's but it can't be good.

Everything seems to be back to normal. This Friday I take my shot and next week I have a trip planned for some relaxation (which I would be willing to bet will chill me out some).

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)