Doctor's Appointment, Vitamins and More Oh My!

Victor
By -
0
Had a doctor's appointment at Dr. Shafran's office today to stay on track for the osiris prochymal stem cell study. My stomach has been pretty rough lately, lots of cramping and pain. I think I may be in for the next round of stem cell infusions.

I have a lot of trouble with vitamins. Maybe it is just me, but multi-vitamins tend to aggravate my stomach (cough, cough diarrhea!). I found a new multi-vitamin in a liquid format that seems to work really well for me. If you are looking for a good vitamin..check out Nature's Plan, Source of Life vitamins. I found them onsale for 40% off at Amazon. (click the link to the left). Anyone else have any suggestions for good vitamins for people with Crohn's disease?

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)