Humira Pen Versus Shot

Victor
By -
0

As most of you know I take Humira for Crohn's Disease. This blog has had allot of discussion and comments on the Humira Shot versus the Humira Pen. My wife talked to Dr. Shafran's wife today (the office manager and a nurse) because I am out of Humira and due for a shot tomorrow. Anyways she asked about the Humira pen and they told her to stick with the shot because they have had quite a few problems with the pen "misfiring" and the humira not actually making into the patients. Since Amy has been giving me the injections at a faster pace they haven't hurt as much so I am going to stick with the shots. I am still curious about the Humira pen though. Anyways thought I would update you all. Going to Dr. Shafran (Winter Park, Florida) for a checkup and B12 shot monday. Also, the night sweats are coming back pretty strong. It has been a while since I have had bad night sweats, but the past few nights I have been soaking the sheets. Not sure what the deal is there. I think there is a connection with them and needing a Humira shot.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)